was so wirres alles passiert während sich die welt einfach weiter dreht

Sonntag, 13. Januar 2008

is grad in meim kopf

Crazy Town - butterfly
Come my lady. Come, come my lady.
You’re my butterfly. Sugar, baby (X2)

Such a sexy, sexy pretty little thing.
Fierce nipple pierce, you got me sprung
With your tongue ring.
And I ain’t gonna lie
‘Cause your loving gets me high
So to keep you by my side,
There’s nothing that I won’t try.
Butterflies in her eyes
And the looks to kill.
Time is passing
And I’m asking could this be real
‘Cause I can’t sleep I can’t hold still.
The only thing I really know
Is she's got sex appeal.
I can feel
Too much is never enough.
You’re always there to lift me up
When these times get rough.
I was lost. Now I’m found
Ever since you’ve been around.
You’re the woman that I want.
So yo, I’m putting it down.
Puttin’ it down

CHORUS: Come my lady. Come, come my lady.
You’re my butterfly. Sugar, baby.
Come my Lady, you're my pretty baby.
You make your leg shake, you make me go crazy.

I don’t deserve you.
Unless it’s some kind of hidden message.
To show me life is precious
Then I guess it’s true.
To tell the truth, I really never knew
‘Til I met you.
I was lost and confused.
Twisted and used up.
Knew a better life existed.
But thought that I missed it.
My lifestyle’s wild
I was living like a wild child.
Trapped on a short leash paroled
The police files.
And yo, what’s happening now?
I see the sun breaking,
Shining through dark clouds
And a vision of you
Standing out in the crowds.

CHORUS

Hey sugar momma, come and
Dance with me.
The smartest thing you ever did
Was take a chance with me.
So, whatever tickles your fancy.
Girl it’s me and you like Sid and Nancy.
So sexy… almost evil
Talkin’ about butterflies in my head.
I used to think that happy endings
Were only in the books I read.
But you made me feel alive
When I was almost dead.
You filled that empty space
With the love I used to chase
And as far as I can see,
It don’t get better than this.
So, butterfly, here is a song and it’s sealed with a kiss.

And a thank you miss.

CHORUS

2 Kommentare:

Jazzy hat gesagt…

SodelÖ.
Auch wenns hier net wirklich reinpasst, kriegst n langen komment.
Werd wohl jetz öfter dein Blog vollmüllen (wenns ok is?).
Mensch bin ich blöd ... komm mir richtig dumm vor, dass ich so lang gebraucht hab zu checken, wie ich zu deinem Blog komm. Aber letztendlich hab ich dich ja gefunden =)

Hoffe, dir gehts soweit ok.
Denk oft an dich ...

Also bis denne danne ...

c-karotte hat gesagt…

jetzt hastes ja...
ja leben is okay fands au schön dich mal wieder zu sehn...
bis denne mal